We create successful travel innovations - from conceptualization to completion. Thinking it up. Mapping it out. Making it happen. Keeping it smart and sustainable.
If you are someone with an eye for detail who is grounded in strategic thinking and passionate about design:
We need you as
We are looking to recruit a candidate to join us immediately to work on the FF&E procurement for multiple high-end residential and hospitality projects across Europe, including Germany, Greece, Spain and Italy.
This position is responsible for sourcing furnitures, fixtures, fabrics, wall coverings, and research on sourcing products for various projects. The successful candidate will need to review and produce documentation, detailed instructions, drawings, and specifications. In addition, the responsibility includes preparing and managing FF&E budgets, as well as the coordination and collaboration with agency colleagues and various design teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Architecture, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Environmental Design or equivalent knowledge gained from education and/or work experience in design or related fields
- Experience in the management, sourcing, selection, as well as design of FF&E for hotels, restaurants or residential properties
- Experience in dealing with procurement for hospitality and residential projects
- Experience in creatively developing ideas/concepts and mood boards
- The ability to deal independently and proactively with designers, suppliers, and clients
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in office package
- Hospitality industry experience would be an advantage
- Preferably applicants based in the UK, Benelux, German or Spain
- Ultra-flexible work model – work from wherever you are or use our offices in Munich
- Various projects in hospitality, tourism, and related ventures, as well as residential properties
- Small team, close to our clients, working across Europe and further afield
Please send us your complete application documents, salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, quoting ‘FF&E Specalist’, exclusively
by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
vision alphabet GmbH
Hans Otto Straße 42 A